What you’ll learn
How to Program with Python and write a clean code
The core Python concepts needed to become A Dev Professional
Understand of how Python works behind the scenes
Variables, Representing Data Types, and using Math
Syntax and Recognize Code Blocks
Understanding and Analyzing Errors
Built-In Functions and Methods
User-Defined and Anonymous Functions
Structure all Data with Built-In Data Structures
Flows Control for Programs
Different types of Modules
Handle Files using Python 3.9.2
Get the Instructor QA support
Hello and welcome to The Python Developer Essentials 2021 Immersive Bootcamp
Learn the skills you need to become a Professional Certified Python Developer with this Complete Training Course.
You’ll become a Certified Python Developer and Coding Rockstar in no time.
This course covers all the following concepts theoretically and practically:
- How to Program with Modern Python
- The clean Python code
- The core Python concepts needed to become A Dev Professional
- Understand of how Python works behind the scenes
- Variables, Representing Data Types, and using Math
- Syntax and Recognize Code Blocks
- Understanding and Analyzing Errors
- Built-In Data Structures
- Built-In Functions and Methods
- Flows Control for Programs
- User-Defined and Anonymous Functions
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Different types of Modules
- Handle Files using Python 3.9.2
- Get the Instructor QA support
All of that and many more supported by the instructor assistance and guidance throughout this complete high-quality Guide.
Whether you are a beginner or a professional, this Guide is for you, and will change your Dev career and your thinking for the best in the world of software Engineering.
Python is the most popular programming language out there, and The best programming language in terms of ease and features.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now to go through an Immersive Training of the most popular Programming Language on the market, Python.
Become A Python Guru in no time!
No prior knowledge of Python Programming is required
Access to a computer and internet connection
Course link :