NordLayer is a network access security (NAS) solution that helps businesses protect their remote workers and applications. It uses a zero-trust architecture to ensure that only authorized users can access the network, and it provides a variety of features to help protect against cyberattacks, such as:
- Two-factor authentication: NordLayer requires users to authenticate with two factors, such as a password and a one-time code, to access the network. This helps to prevent unauthorized access.
- Threat protection: NordLayer uses a variety of threat protection technologies to block malicious traffic from reaching the network. This includes malware scanning, URL filtering, and IP blocking.
- Data loss prevention: NordLayer helps to prevent sensitive data from being leaked outside of the network. This includes features such as file encryption and data exfiltration protection.
- Audit logging: NordLayer logs all network activity, which can be used to track down and investigate security incidents.
NordLayer is a good choice for businesses of all sizes that want to protect their remote workers and applications from cyberattacks. It is easy to use and deploy, and it offers a variety of features to help protect against a wide range of threats.
Here are some of the pros and cons of NordLayer:
- Easy to use and deploy
- A wide range of features to protect against cyberattacks
- Affordable pricing
- Good customer support
- Not as well-known as some other NAS solutions
- Some features are only available in the premium plan
- The user interface can be a bit cluttered
Overall, NordLayer is a good choice for businesses of all sizes that are looking for a secure and easy-to-use NAS solution. It offers a variety of features to protect against a wide range of threats, and it is affordable and easy to deploy.