Matt Graney, VP of Product at Celigo, explains how to automatically export saved searches in NetSuite to FTP (and vice versa) for free using Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform.
To automatically export saved searches in NetSuite to FTP and vice versa for free with Celigo, you can follow these steps:
- Create a Celigo account.
- Install the Celigo Integrator.io bundle in NetSuite.
- Create a new flow in Integrator.io.
- Select the NetSuite connector as the trigger and the FTP connector as the action.
- Configure the NetSuite connector to connect to your NetSuite account and the FTP connector to connect to your FTP server.
- In the flow editor, map the NetSuite saved search results to the FTP file.
- Schedule the flow to run on a regular basis.
Once you have created and scheduled the flow, Celigo will automatically export the NetSuite saved search results to the FTP server on a regular basis. You can also create a flow to import data from an FTP file to a NetSuite saved search.
Here are some tips for using Celigo to export and import data between NetSuite and FTP:
- Use the NetSuite Saved Search connector to export data from NetSuite to FTP.
- Use the FTP connector to import data from FTP to NetSuite.
- You can map multiple NetSuite saved searches to a single FTP file.
- You can also map a single NetSuite saved search to multiple FTP files.
- You can schedule your flows to run on a regular basis, such as hourly, daily, or weekly.
Celigo is a powerful tool that can be used to automate a wide range of tasks, including exporting and importing data between NetSuite and FTP. By following the tips above, you can use Celigo to streamline your business processes and improve your efficiency.
Here are some examples of how you can use Celigo to export and import data between NetSuite and FTP:
- Export your NetSuite sales data to an FTP server on a daily basis so that you can analyze it in a spreadsheet program.
- Import your customer data from an FTP server to NetSuite so that you can keep your customer information up-to-date.
- Export your NetSuite inventory data to an FTP server on a weekly basis so that you can share it with your suppliers.
- Import your product data from an FTP server to NetSuite so that you can keep your product catalog up-to-date.
If you are looking for a way to automate your data exchange between NetSuite and FTP, I recommend using Celigo. It is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that can help you to streamline your business processes and improve your efficiency.