To connect NetSuite to FTP using Celigo’s integrator.io, you can follow these steps:
- Create a Celigo integrator.io account.
- Install the NetSuite integration bundle in NetSuite.
- Connect to FTP in integrator.io.
- Connect to NetSuite in integrator.io.
- Create a flow to transfer data between NetSuite and FTP.
- Deploy and activate your flow.
Here are the steps in more detail:
1. Create a Celigo integrator.io account.
If you don’t already have a Celigo integrator.io account, you can create one for free. To do this, go to the Celigo integrator.io website and click the Sign Up button.
2. Install the NetSuite integration bundle in NetSuite.
To install the NetSuite integration bundle in NetSuite, go to Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles. In the search bar, enter “Celigo integrator.io” and click Search. From the search results, click the bundle name with the bundle ID “20038” and click Install.
3. Connect to FTP in integrator.io.
To connect to FTP in integrator.io, go to Resources > Connections and click the Add Connection button. In the Application list, select FTP. Enter your FTP server and account credentials, and then click Save.
4. Connect to NetSuite in integrator.io.
To connect to NetSuite in integrator.io, go to Resources > Connections and click the Add Connection button. In the Application list, select NetSuite. Enter your NetSuite account credentials and the NetSuite integration bundle ID, and then click Save.
5. Create a flow to transfer data between NetSuite and FTP.
To create a flow to transfer data between NetSuite and FTP, go to Tools > Flow Builder. In the Flow Builder, you can drag and drop triggers, actions, and conditions to create your desired flow.
For example, to create a flow to export customer data from NetSuite to FTP, you could drag the following steps onto the canvas:
- Trigger: NetSuite – Get Customer
- Action: FTP – Upload File
You can then configure the trigger and action steps to specify the NetSuite fields you want to export and the FTP directory where you want to save the exported file.
6. Deploy and activate your flow.
Once you have created your flow, you can deploy and activate it by clicking the Deploy button. Once your flow is deployed and activated, it will start running automatically.
Here is an example of a simple flow to export customer data from NetSuite to FTP:
Trigger: NetSuite - Get Customer Action: FTP - Upload File Trigger Configuration: - Account: My NetSuite Account - Fields: - Name - Email Action Configuration: - Account: My FTP Account - Directory: /customer_data - Filename: customers.csv
This flow will export all customer names and emails from NetSuite to a CSV file called
customers.csv in the
/customer_data directory on your FTP server.
You can use integrator.io to create flows to transfer data between NetSuite and FTP in a variety of ways. For example, you could use integrator.io to:
- Import customer orders from FTP into NetSuite.
- Export sales data from NetSuite to FTP.
- Sync inventory levels between NetSuite and an FTP server.
- Transfer files between NetSuite and other applications, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Shopify.
Celigo integrator.io is a powerful tool that can help you automate your business processes and save time.