Enable Token-Based Authentication in NetSuite
To enable token-based authentication in NetSuite, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to NetSuite as an administrator.
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable Features.
- In the SuiteCloud section, check the Token-based Authentication box.
- Click Save.
Once you have enabled token-based authentication, you can create access tokens for your users and applications. To do this, go to Setup > Users/Roles > Access Tokens.
To create an access token, click on the New Access Token button. Then, select the user or application that you want to create the access token for. You can also specify the roles and permissions that you want the access token to have.
Once you have created an access token, you can give it to the user or application that needs it. The access token can then be used to authenticate to NetSuite without having to enter a username and password.
Token-based authentication is a more secure way to authenticate to NetSuite than using usernames and passwords. It is also more convenient, as users and applications do not need to remember their usernames and passwords.
Here are some of the benefits of using token-based authentication in NetSuite:
- It is more secure than using usernames and passwords.
- It is more convenient, as users and applications do not need to remember their usernames and passwords.
- It can be used to authenticate to NetSuite from external applications and services.
- It can be used to create integrations between NetSuite and other systems.
If you are using NetSuite, I recommend enabling token-based authentication. It is a more secure and convenient way to authenticate to NetSuite.