This video shows how to use the Celigo Integrator to create a new Inventory Adjustment of a Lot Numbered item with Inventory detail while also specifying the unit cos.
To create a lot number inventory adjustment with unit cost in NetSuite, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Transactions > Inventory > Adjust Inventory.
- Select the account and location where the inventory adjustment will take place.
- In the Type field, select Lot Number.
- In the Item field, select the item that you are adjusting inventory for.
- In the Quantity field, enter the quantity of inventory that you are adjusting.
- In the Unit Cost field, enter the unit cost of the inventory that you are adjusting.
- In the Lot Number field, enter the lot number of the inventory that you are adjusting.
- Click Save.
NetSuite will create an inventory adjustment transaction for the specified item, lot number, quantity, and unit cost.
Here are some additional tips for creating lot number inventory adjustments with unit cost in NetSuite:
- You can use the Inventory Adjustment page to adjust inventory for multiple items and lot numbers at the same time.
- You can also use the Inventory Adjustment page to adjust inventory by bin location.
- If you are adjusting inventory for an item that uses multiple units of measure, you must specify the unit of measure that you are using for the adjustment.
- If you are adjusting inventory for an item that is tracked by serial number, you must specify the serial numbers of the items that you are adjusting.
If you have any questions about how to create lot number inventory adjustments with unit cost in NetSuite, please contact your NetSuite administrator.