To learn more about Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS,
To create a flow in Celigo integrator.io, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of the home page, click Create and select Flow.
- Name the flow.
- Click Add source and choose the application that you want to export data from.
- Click Add destination / lookup to choose the app that you want to import data into.
- Map the fields between the source and destination applications.
- Add any additional steps that you need, such as filtering, sorting, or transforming the data.
- Test the flow to make sure that it is working as expected.
- Enable the flow to start processing data.
Here is an example of a simple flow that creates a new sales order in NetSuite whenever a new order is placed in Shopify:
The source application is Shopify.
The destination application is NetSuite.
The mapping between the two applications is as follows:
- Shopify Order ID to NetSuite Sales Order Number
- Shopify Customer Name to NetSuite Customer Name
- Shopify Order Total to NetSuite Sales Order Total
- Shopify Order Items to NetSuite Sales Order Lines
There are no additional steps in this flow.
The flow is tested to make sure that it is working as expected.
The flow is enabled to start processing data.
Once the flow is enabled, it will automatically create a new sales order in NetSuite whenever a new order is placed in Shopify.
You can also create more complex flows that involve multiple applications and steps. For example, you could create a flow that syncs your inventory levels across multiple marketplaces, or that automatically sends abandoned cart emails to your customers.
Celigo integrator.io provides a variety of resources to help you get started with creating flows, including documentation, tutorials, and support.